Birthday post

Photobucket
This the cake that was bought for me in office.New policy since the new HR manager lol.

I've not blogged about my birthday last year, which most ppl around me think its a big thing since it was my 21st. So here I am with my 22nd birthday 8D

I wont give the exact date of my birthday but those who have been following me on my twitter and facebook should know when is it by now because of the people wishing me.

So on my birthday, i took an offday from work to have a little celebration that was planned for me. Nothing fancy, but it was quite a refreshing day.

Cakes and delis from mommy and daddy! nyaahahaha <3<3
Photobucket

I changed my hair colour in time for my birthday too!! With special thanks to shuu-chan ~~ ^w^/

Photobucket

I did my own mix of pink in the end because the original cottoncandy pink was too bright. The colour kind of fade away pretty fast, but really nourishing for my hair cept for the bleaching.

Photobucket

My birthday treat was a trip to Garden by the Bay~~ a new eco-garden near Marina Bay Sands. Not my ideal birthday location but there is a first for everything right?

The Flower Dome was really pretty with all kinds of flowers but my nose kind of got kind of sensitive near the end *sensitive to flower pollen*.
The Cloud forest was nothing much cept for this huge-ass waterfall which made me go WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO /0/

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy bird and its friends *dies laughing* The bird really looks like its on crack

Photobucket

Photobucket

Picture of me taken not by me. HAHHA

Photobucket

Picture of me taken by me. 8D
Photobucket

Code of the day
Photobucket

I really enjoyed myself that day.

Here is my "presents" hahaha I hardly receive any on my birthday anymore XD
Alpaca from twinneh and my fav lashes from Ayaya

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
==

I've a couple of make items and care items reviews coming up but here is a video to keep you all busy till den. Its a really sad situation with this video BUT I'll do better next time. SWEAR.


Comments

Popular Posts