Deco Lash Love~ [event]



Hey~~~Most of you should know about decorative lash by now. You know those lashes from japan with that dingy looking grey box and sparse looking lashes?

Photobucket

GOOD NEWS~~ They've came up with a new series and is now available in Singapore Watsons~~

The lashes bear a strong resemblance to Diamond Lash, probably because they use to belong to the same parent company Sho-bi. That probably explains their prices of 1050yen too *laughs*

My favourite lashes are play cool #1 and #3, and play sexy #5 . Which are your favourites?
Play sexy#2 looks exactly like Diamond Lash Dolly Eye.
You can do a match up on other lashes for these two brands. I only recall Dolly Eye because I bought it before.


PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

I was invited the last week to try out the play cool lashes~

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Our hostess, Yun Wen from Mandom
Photobucket

Without makeup~~~ Went to the session with Chiru~~~ I think she used the play cute #3 top lashes in the end. Cant recall...
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Met Yukie-chan too~~~~ hurhur~~ snipe shot! huhu~
Photobucket

After makeeeeee~~~
Photobucket

Hair colour change! hahahaha
PhotobucketPhotobucket

YunWen joining the cool groupies /0/

Photobucket

With fellow cool group
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

With the play sexy group
Photobucket

Hahahah the messss
Photobucket

tralalaal with our message for DecoLash and of course a picture with my fav play cool lashes
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I was complaining about the lack of designs when Yun Wen told us PlayCool only has three designs... but i realised that it doesnt matter... In the end, my fav lashes are from that set. LOL

The lashes were easy to apply even though some girls complain that it is not easy to use. I guess it differs according to people? Personally, I hate transparent filmsy lash bones like DollyWink top lashes [bottom lashes have to be transparent soft lash bone but not filmsy]. To me, Decorative Lash feels exactly like Diamond Lash to me. *shrugs* So I would buy it if I dont have my Diamond Lash with me.

As usual, Mandom always spoils us girls with gifts~~~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gonna put the lip concealer in my giveaway since I've already own one. I know that I owe everyone a major giveaway that I said I would do since I have 100 subscribers, but I already have 150+ now ._.;;; mad sorry and thank you all for your support once again. I will get to it soon after my pageant D=

Comments

Popular Posts