Yuuto's hairstyles

Photobucket

Just a random filler post~

I was suppose to blog about Heroine Make event but my card reader isnt working so i'll promise you the post tmr. For today, it will just be a random filler.

After the KissMe Heroine Make event, i went to twinneh's shoot to help out. Alighted at the wrong entrance of Botanics and had to trek across the whole garden @_@ more than 1km. When i reached them, my pullover was slightly wet with sweat =A=;;; gross max but great impromptu work out LOLOLOLOL.

while waiting for the bus to botanics
PhotobucketPhotobucket

after trekking =A=;;;; my hair went completely flat and i was toying with taichou's hat hahaha
PhotobucketPhotobucket

made twinneh wear it too~~!!
Photobucket

Recent days i m so bored that i started toying around with my boy's hair. Here are a few shots done~~

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

I did this last night and over shot my bed time -.-;;;

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

a 1mm section of my tooth got flicked out of my mouth. *laughs*
Photobucket

Comments

Unknown said…
I love you make-up : )! might I ask what circle lences you're using here?
xiaoting >>> ifairy in crystal grey ^^

Popular Posts