Be Luxury Babe lens review



As promised in the previous post, I am doing a little review on Be Luxury Babe lenses that I've ordered last month~
I was abit upset by the seller because there was no contact/replies when I texted/emailed the person.

Item was suppose to arrive during April 21-22. I gave her time and texted her only around May14 because the waiting time was getting ridiculous. There was no reply be it email or sms, but she was really efficient when it comes to PAYMENT. Seriously irritated at this kind of service. I've been in online sales line for a long time, and I always make a point to try and reply every mail/sms possible... this is the last time I will order even though the lenses were cheap.\

Shop: Smileyes

OpenID nutmag said...

omg i think i know which seller you are talking about. I ordered from here too!! And take note i was from the second batch then she said the second batch would come in at the same time as the 3rd one which was 22april. Well i emailed and smsed her soooo many times and she didn't even reply!! Like out of 5 emails she only replied ONCE. Then finally she said she will mail the lenses out and since i opted for registered postage i emailed her to ask for the tracking no. and she didn't even reply me. wtf -.- Ok, this is the worst thing that happened. I ordered 2 pairs, one brown one, one grey, and the brown one only had ONE lens!! Not a pair, ONE! and the thing is that it didn't even come with the sticker label on it just a plain glass valve!!! I emailed her and she didn't even reply. wtf!! Unreliable much. Sorry i'm like ranting here but you get what i mean!! :-(



I've ordered Be Luxury Babe Luxury 08 Series in Violet which is the one pictured above.

Photobucket

Pros:
-vivid colour
-as seen in photos
-comfortable[the lenses were so soft that I am afraid my fingernails might tear it]

Cons[prolly apply for me only]:
-design too vivid that your eyes doesnt align properly. [not suitable for shoots]
-diameter is small
-gives weird unfocused eyes

Photobucket

IMG_3028

As most of you know, my top two fav lenses are ifairy and encore[usage for guy cosplays nowadays].

Here's a compare of ifairy size to Be Luxury Babe size.
Photobucket

I am glad it was at least comfortable and hasnt irritated my eyes.

A picture of me wearing the lenses and after training with the guys /0/
excuse the ridiculous squinting cos i decided WHY NOT? since i did not have alot of makeup on anyway 8D
Photobucket


==

Did you guys go to the Shiseido sales held over the last two days?!
It was amazing I tell you...

I did not manage to attend it buttttttt I GOT STUFF FROM THERE TOO *laughs* I was shopping with ayatenshi @[幸せになれ! ~~
While I was on my way to training[not to mention carrying 5.4kg worth of jerseys for my teammates], I shopped with her via whatsapp!!

I was kinda worried for her cos she is so mini and had to fight teh fierce crowd D8 wish i was there with her because I am.... sorta more violent? HAHAHAHA

Part of our convo *laughs* she screenshot quite abit and posted it on facebook ^///^;;;
Photobucket

I was that hyped!!

Look at our steals~~~
Photobucket

Everything was at 1/2 price or lesser!!! The foundations were @ $5[retail: $20+] and the Maquillage rouge enamel were @ $20 [retail: $43]
It was mad crazy. I am so happy that I got the rouge enamel because they are BRILLIANT. You have no idea~~~

It is too beautiful... I cant wait to get it and use it soon~~~

Comments

Anonymous said…
omg i think i know which seller you are talking about. I ordered from here too!! And take note i was from the second batch then she said the second batch would come in at the same time as the 3rd one which was 22april. Well i emailed and smsed her soooo many times and she didn't even reply!! Like out of 5 emails she only replied ONCE. Then finally she said she will mail the lenses out and since i opted for registered postage i emailed her to ask for the tracking no. and she didn't even reply me. wtf -.- Ok, this is the worst thing that happened. I ordered 2 pairs, one brown one, one grey, and the brown one only had ONE lens!! Not a pair, ONE! and the thing is that it didn't even come with the sticker label on it just a plain glass valve!!! I emailed her and she didn't even reply. wtf!! Unreliable much. Sorry i'm like ranting here but you get what i mean!! :-(
nutmag >>> i m so sorry to hear that >A<;;; so far the lenses were fine for me, jus not happy with the seller's way of doing business. I opted for registered too and did not get a number either.
She sent me an email of some competition on the page before and page seem to be missing now? Maybe she is going to stop selling?

smileyes right?
Anonymous said…
Yeah smileyes! I'm not happy with her way of business too, she hasn't even replied to my email. Sigh, no choice.. Have to forget about trying to get my 1 pair of lens already. :-(

Popular Posts