Derp hair post v.02



So what actually happen in the second half of the cny day? nothing much really. caught my cousin sleeping and took a picture with him just before i left my grandma's place. *laughs*

Photobucket

Photobucket

==

Last thurs, won tickets to screening premier of "We Not Naughty" from ChurpChurp and guess what~~ Cookie from cookieologic was also one of the winnerrrr~~ so we met up there to watch the movie together with our dates~
I dont have photos with cookie but she does~~!! my photos ended up really bad so i did not keep them

see whom i met there too~~~

Photobucket

yep~~~!! Nadia from nadnut
One of the peeps i've met at napbas~~ a very warm person and definitely no airs about her. She's so nice that i m always like @A@ everytime i see her~

camwhore camwhore~
Photobucket

The movie was alright in my opinion... definitely a butt-hurting experience... its about 2.5hours? Cant recall but by the end of it, all of us were butt-sore and ready to get the hell out of the theatre and grab late dinner.

Maybe give the movie about 3.5/5 I guess.. It is still relatively funny with all the typical touching scenes that you can find in a Jack Neo production. Same few main actors, same story progression.

==

After reaching home, I decided to play with my hair abit. churning out DerpHair v.02 /0/ woohooo~~ its derp and you cant stop me~!
Pic spam ahead

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

==

because I can has more unrelated pictures of overexposure *flex*

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

awkward looking faceeeeee
PhotobucketPhotobucket

eye make of that day~
Photobucket

==

Fell sick again and feeling so lethargic from the medicine but I have another 1.5days to heal up cos I have two shoots coming up soon.
I promise that I will clear the napbas backlog *flails arms wildly* soon, soon *flops on the floor*

In another news... GUESS WHO'S GOING TO SPRING TAKAI TO MEET GERO~~~ HURRR

Photobucket

and I will leave you with a vid of Gero and Faneru~~

Comments

Popular Posts