Japan shipment is loveeeeee


i dont know... compare to getting china shipment, Japan shipments always sends me in a *dokidoki* state. AHAHAHA

So yeap~ yesterday some china stuff and some japan stuff came in~~
I jus chucked the china stuff one side after sorting it out, and went to play with my Japan goods >w< teehee~~~ but the fact that i see MADEINCHINA tag on one of the merchandise just makes me sputter out in laughter... mainly Golds infinity stuff.

HAHAHAHA Anyway.. Here are some of the stuff that came in~~ SHOES~~~~ bwahahaha. Prior to the spree here that i held: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150146134819133.293697.580149132

If anyone still wants shoes/clothes from there, you can still pm me on facebook cos I am waitin for my other stuff to come from there... and prolly gonna get new diamond lashes /0/

Photobucket

Seeing LinoSug is jus... awesome. cos i m a fan of their shoes

Photobucket

but they belong to a cute customer of mine~
i cant resist taking a measure even if i cannot wear it teehee awesomely long~
Photobucket

Doll's Deay. prim and proper
Photobucket

Mine and SY's heels.
Honestly speaking...
The shipping wasnt cheap... and the shoes did not use real flowers considering that it was not an authentic[which i come to realise later when i recieved it.. my shopper did not tell me about it.. i guess she jus thought it was the same], and i m really very much anal about the lousy workmanship on the base and all...

but. after wearing it and testing the stability. I would say... money well spent *nods* its 15CM heels btw~
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and den~~~ clothessssss YAYYYYY

Loving my new babydoll top~~
Photobucket

Photobucket

But I am planning to let go of my purple one that came together and my other new brown dress

SGD50[negotiable]
Photobucket

SGD40 [negotiable]
Photobucket

Any takers?

last but not least~~~

Today is the day to commerate the birth of my Mommy dear *huggles mommy* happy bdae~~~
Wishing that she is happier every single day, because she is already super chio HURHRU

and today is also the day to thank a guy's mom, for giving birth to such a funny man 8D
THANK YOU FRANK'S MOM!! hahaha
i joke.
Happy Birthday Taichou~~~

Comments

Popular Posts