Last prank call of the year~ 8D


YAY~~~ its new year nauuuu over in Japan. LOL.
I m hoping to finish this post by Singapore's new year. hurhur~~~

So this morning start off quite trashy.
I knew I would be scolded actually, because its circuit day. I just did not expect it to be so bad until I was called USELESS and a FAILURE. yep. Those were the exact words that my instructor used at me.
Like a huge dent to my profile on top of all my emotions, I actually teared slightly while driving out of the circuit. There is only so much scolding I can take without shouting back. If i've shouted back or shot him back, I wouldnt actually land those scoldings on top of my emotion backlog. So yeap, being as evil as revengeful as I am, I shall silently wish that in this new coming year, he would meet with an accident ^^/

Thats my last bad karma for this year *nods*

==

moving on.
Mom actually said we were going into Malaysia. I was like YES!!!! finally i can escape from everything here...but Dad did not know where to visit and Mom was sleepy...so in the end...we stayed. *=.=;;;__*
Went back to snooze out since I woke up at 7am, slept all the way from 10am to 1pm[near 2pm]

Had pasta for lunch and went out with parents to JP.
Returned and borrowed a few books, and shopped around abit.
Met twinneh too because she needed to go my house and use my printer =3=/

some random dog head she found at mini toons while i decided on the gifts~
Photobucket
Photobucket

twinneh nua-ing at my place
Photobucket

cos i was bored so i spent my time braiding her SUPER short hair. hahaha. works damn well
first attempt is neat but ugleh
Photobucket

second attempt is pretty but not really neat.
Photobucket

*rolls* and den. we decided...to prank call zander. HAHAHAHA

Lawliet passed me my phone and I called *coughs*gender*coughs* i mean Zander
me: *makes lawliet pick up the call*
Lawliet: hi~ * inserts real name of zander*
zander: oh.... nooooooooooooooooo
me: *takes over phone* oh hi *inserts real name of zander*
zander: =.= i'm pretty sure you guys called me not jus for that reason
me: uh. no. we called you jus for that reason
zander: DAMMIT! *super loud*

both Lawliet and I spurt out into spastic laughters.
after that wished him happy new year and kup call.

Lawliet: that was random

we are random that way

==

Lawliet's mom was sick so she din had dinner, and mom made us both pasta cos my dinner was so horrible.
I specifically asked for HAM AND CHEESE, but i got freakin bacon anyway.
THANK YOU OLD AUNTIE AT BURGER KING'S[Jurong point branch]. I TRULY APPRECIATE THE FACT THAT YOU PREFERRED FLIRTING WITH THE YOUNGER BOYS THAN TAKE MY ORDERS PROPERLY.
to top it off? my brother had to eat the same thing as me because i ordered one set for him too. poor him. *well, he had pasta too 8D*

So...aside from nua-ing, me and lawliet were into marshmallow's YAY-ing 8D hurhur~~~
damn fun luh, we are like a couple of drunkards before new year heh.

==

So right now. I've a list that I am going to do...but mayb i might have to halt the plans or something due to my right eye being swollen. zzzz
*shrugs*

so I shall go and air the toilet [cos my dad jus finished his awesome business in there] and take my last / first bath of the year. Either Or you know 8D

So i've actually finished my last post of the year!!!!

YAY~~~

Happy new year everyone~~~
maybe in this new year, i might actually get hardworking and do an actual tutorial 8D
( *`ω´) ă‚žciaosu~

Comments

Popular Posts