Christmas


an old picture of me.

first of all. MERRY KURIMASU to everyone out there.
Okay, I am actually quite sore about christmas k? liek. THERE IS COUPLES EVERYWHERE. even my few closest friends.
no, i m not saying that I wanna get attached, but i jus cringe at it, and den emo over the fact that the guy i love so much, doesnt know me and will never know me. k?

so depressing.
i m jus emotional liek that *flips hair*

went out with lawliet and jon yesterday.

haven done visual in a longlong time. for those who read this blog because of my visual looks, sorryyyyyy now is a christmas present for you guys 8D

i was lazy..and jus swash velvet eyeshadow =3=
Photobucket

but i realise it did not really pop. so had to take out my eyeliner zzzz =.=

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

==

but my dark circles were horrible liek shit. so i decided to keep the shades on the whole entire day =3=

shabushabu~~
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gifts from jon

for lawliet
Photobucket

from left to right
for lawliet, chiru and me
Photobucket

the brownie box of yummeh brownies from SY
Photobucket

Photobucket

jus saw Sy's tweet. dunno what happened again, but hope they'll be fine ~.~;;;

==

was watching 200 pound beauty yesterday night.
fell in love with the song -Byul-


its a song that can make ppl cry without even having to feel sad. ;A;

Comments

Popular Posts