interpew and vhatnots

Photobucket


Lotsa teddybearssssss huge teddybearsssss

went to interview at Onsen today. lol. its more like they are askin me if i wanna work there den me going to them and tellin them i wanna work.

so. yea. still considering.

==

after interview went to walk around abit.

Decided to buy kate's eyebrow mascara after seeing in ranzuki.

Photobucket

works quite well. see my eyebrows change colours damn funny.

==

on the bus
Photobucket

10 minutes after gettin off
Photobucket

THROUGHLY WET.

I was walkin in a storm luh. dont know why i did it also. but i jus did. people were lookin at me like i m some kind of crazy person. I think I look like i jus got fired from my job.
It was a reviving to walk in the rain like that though. jus strollin back home. *shrugs*

WATER CANNOT HURT PRETTY PEOPLEEEEEE *flips hair* lol. i joke. i m not pretty, but its jus rain really.


tmr got drivin..siannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn pui.

Comments

Popular Posts