Draggy life

Photobucket


shall start my post with kanako's picture because she be more chio den meeeeee 8D hurhur.

basically life has been rather mundane for the weekend cos i refused to go anywhere further den my house door, cept for this morning. LOL.

lets recap.

yesterday, i woke up. Flopped around abit. and went back to bed. OH ROFL.
After that, at night i proceed to disturbing Davin with Rumika's pictures.That was the only productive thing through the whole entire day. Dont ask me how come its productive, I jus find it amusing. Thanks for entertaining me =w=b

today, i dragged myself out of bed @ 7.35AM to poke my brother to make sure he wakes up for work.
Went back to snooze...and I dragged myself out again at 8.45AM to prepare for a breakfast meet with Shinya.

Had macs breakfast with her and talked about alot of things and laughed like crazy.
After that, I was OVERJOYED. Cause it was raining again.
Strolling in the rain is prolly the only thing that can lighten my mood these days. I am trying not to snap at anyone, and I must say, I am doing a great job.

decided it was narcissistic day too.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

yes. I am boring that way.

On the other hand, I've done productive things like finishing the order form today =w= *sighs*

Comments

Popular Posts