Bring Your Hair to Life~



Hello people ;A; clickclick on mah nuff ads on the right. I am JOBLESS and need cash =w=b

My most time consuming hairstyle up to date =w=/
The immense hand-aches while holding and backcombing.

curling ...
waiting ...
backcomb ...
spraying ...
waiting ...

seperating ...


I think i took around 1hr for this hair? Okay. much fail. I am still improving anyway *shrugs* its not easy to mori your hair so much by yourself ;A;

I need to constantly style my hair more since I am slackin now...
I NEED TO COLOUR MY HAIR AGAIN!!!
ugly roots show =w=/

Decided to just do this contest, because I am cheapo for the tickets. The show looks funny anyway, and I have always been a fan of disney princess. DO NOT JUDGE ME ;A;

What about you? Bring your hair to life now at www.magicalhair.com.sg

This is some competition for hair and win movie exclusives. Just joined for the sake of fun.

and last but not least~
Catch Rapunzel: A Tangled Tale Movie starting from 25th November (3D only) & 2 December island wide and join the official Disney Studios Singapore
Facebook & Twitter page

jus incase my html dont work

Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/disneystudiosSG
FB: http://www.facebook.com/disneystudiosSG

Comments

Popular Posts