TGX


k. ionno wth is tgx. but i went anyway due to some self-ownage.

so anyway. hahaha picture with one of the peeps who made me super happy today 8D we had our little inside joke, and his replies seriously made me happy and laugh as always, ever since from i think mayb 2am onwards. hahaha~~

and not to mention lawliet, who managed to convince me into doing miku~
hahhaha SO DAMN NERVOUS ABOUT IT PREASE ;A; but yea. in the end, i think i did okay? maybe? ionno =3=

and also scandal and girlfriend~~~~ they came down to see meeeeee *muacksmuacks both of you*

all in all. I had a super happy day with these people, they've really lighten up my mood by alot even thought i had like what? only mayb 2 plus hour of sleep? hahahaha

on top of that. I PASSED MY FINAL THEORY. OH LIKE. THANK GOD FINALLY /0/ WOOOOOO hahahahaha

==

so anyway, the three of them were like patiently followin me and lawliet around waiting for 6pm. den me and lawliet went to change, and we head down to hokkaido fair and had icecreammmmm *munching on the dango i bought also*

den after dinner, headed home /0/

==

i m determined to keep my weekends happy cos they started off sour.

neo, lawliet, girlfriend, scandal~ sankyuu <>

Comments

Popular Posts