Picture update /0/


dont ask me who's that gorgeous guy beside me 8D hur~~~~
he is my masterpiece.
For unveiling of his real face, stay tuned. 8D

anyway. here are lots of random pictures over the weeks.

Me and lawliet's dangerous can stacking on my first day of work. LOL
Photobucket

our epic WIM back drop

Photobucket

kaito /0/

Photobucket

bored while waiting for miku to shoot
Photobucket

our photog
Photobucket

kuroshitsuji shoot /0/

Photobucket

hur random TF shoot
it are liessss
Photobucket

==

@ work

this is the laptop i use....
Photobucket

TO HELL WITH THE GAY LOOK MAN.

OUT WITH DOGGY AND IN WITH AOI 8D

Photobucket

he is sex 8D

and i bought my lip balm /0/
was contemplating which one to get since my fav blackberry isnt there...so i got a matchin one to lawliet 8D

presenting KAITO'S LIPBALM. HAHAHAH
apple flavoured
Photobucket

oh geez. brain melting =.=;;

Comments

Popular Posts