My First Iv Drip


IMA BACKKKKKK /0/
okay luh. i m only gone for one whole day. i bet no one misses me =w=lll

but so like i said in my last post. i threw up. blah blah blah. but the fact is...after i logged off the net...

I THREW UP 10 TIMES 8DDDD RECORD BREAKING IMO. and it was accompanied along with diarrhea >3

but first. some naise pictures~

==

I LOVE COKEEEEE

Photobucket

and lol. a NEAT look
Photobucket

yea right >.>
Photobucket

==

so back to the topic.

it got so bad, that the nex morning, which was yesterday morning at about 8am odd, i went to the clinic. Doc gave me some complicated illness name which started with an S and referred me to NUH. oh. my whole family got it btw, it was brough back by my stupid brother.

so yea. i went to the hospital =.=/

Photobucket

TADA~

the doctor was goodlookin prease 8D i thought it would be a female doctor or a old uncle, but noooooo it was good lookin young male doc 8DDDD but he sorta reminds me of the White queen in AliceinWonderland =w=lll elegant elegant elegant. LOL.

so yea. i got hooked on an IV

shit man. its either my hand is too small or the IV drip thingy too big ;A; i looked so diseased luhhhh
Photobucket

so yea. this is what it looks like full
Photobucket

hahaha it looks like what you see in tvs luh 8D the movable version
Photobucket

when the iv drip finish, MY BLOOD CAME OUT. and i was like HO SHIT.HO SHIT. den i look at the nurse, is this suppose to be okay.
she smiled at me and say its fine. homg luh. hahahah i feel so dumb.

it was actually worse, but i forgot to take pictures, the blood was forced back by the time i took this
Photobucket

my free med /0/
Photobucket

and how i manage to destroy my mom's fav vodavoda bottle. but it looks damn cool right?
Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts