Shit just keeps happening doesnt it?

If this keeps up. I dont think I m EVER going to get around to posting those lovely camwhores pictures =3=;;;

Honestly. I din know that cosplay can become such a taxing thing for me other den dealin with people saying i m a cosfuck.

http://shiroin.deviantart.com/journal/28588896/#comments

dont know what the hell i did to offend this guy.

==

correct me if i m wrong ar.

cosplay is a hobby
cosplay includes tailoring, wigcutting, makeup ETC ETC which is categorize under art.
ppl like art as a hobby
ppl uses art to earn cash

using cosplay to earn cash = wrong?
can anyone tell me HOW WRONG IS IT NOW PLEASE?
correct my thinking with a good enough logic to convince me.

what bout those cosplay jobs? like giving out flyer, promotin event. how is that any different really?

==

shit just piles up one after another.
the exhibitionist comments
my own relationship problems [this one hit me real bad. i m still paralyzed from this]
and now this?

feel damn tired sia.

nevertheless.
I am still going on with this shoot.
those ruthless comments just disappoints me.

makes me wonder if i should continue cosplaying or not...

but I WILL LUH OF COURSE. i wanna finish up my list =3=;; and i dont want to disappoint ppl who are lookin forward to them.

Comments

Popular Posts