god HUNGRY


so cute <3

ANYWAY. I AM DAMN HUNGRY.
i wanted to do a decent blog post but all i can think of now is my hunger. cos growlin stomach. I CAN HAS.

dammit =.=;;;

anyway anyway.
my faci is damn funny. cos today i have work later on, so usually i'll dress up.
Dress up = lens, makeup, styled hair.
she came over and ask for my name.
SHE THOUGHT I WAS A NEW STUDENT. ROFL

this shows how much diff i m in school 8D
those who have seen both sides of me and tell me there is much diff, i really LOL much. *pokes tokby*

i m hungry.

ANYWAY ANYWAY
shit. i think i might be picking up too much from Aoi....

ANYWAY ANYWAY. lol.
...
...
...
i swore i forgot what i was going to say after saying anyway anyway in my brain.

...
...
...

OH YA
I was going to talk bout the PSC2009 performance of gazette.
HAHAHAHA
RUKI LOOKS SO LOL-ABLE PLEASE HAHAHAH
i mean like. his usually jumping is funny/fine, but him in a hakama makes it damn dorkish and funny luh /0/

anyway. hunger takes over /0/ i are gonna distract myself.

Comments

Popular Posts