Day 4


so....what solitude can realy do to you. hmmm... HAHAHHA

anyway. after i went home yesterday, i had garlic bread for dinner /0/ damn nice X3

and den...

I DECIDED TO COOK ALL SORTS OF STUFF and be a mommy kai. HAHAHAHAHA

I made pudding and jelly.
and i used ruki aka Chiru and reita aka Lawliet, hahaha, to be test subjects. i had my jelly on the way back to class. not bad. the sugar is like...ionno. some sort of sugar rush to me. but i think i should have boiled it more to solidify. ah well 8D /0/

and den. this morning. i got my lazy ass up early and cooked FRENCH TOAST. HAHAHAH LIKE WTF PLEASE /0/ cos i was cooking a share for Ruki because he hates my cookin. HAHAHAHAH i added more butter inside the way reita likes it. HAHAHAH <3

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

anyhowzzzzzz

tonight. i still dunno what i m going to do. but mayb i'll be an Uruha. jus laze around with alcohol or something. hurhur /0/

Comments

Popular Posts