ANY ONE?


because ruki deserves some love here too.

ANYWAY ANYWAY. ANYONE WANTS TO SAIKANG FOR ME AND LAWLIET AT AFA TMR 8D?
cos i can forsee that i will be liek @_@;;;

if so, please sms me 8D hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr /0/

==

anyway. day one was awesome.
so many epic stuff.

1. i got waffles for breakfast. Mika/Haruhi made it for me <3
2. Free passes into AFA 8D cos was baito-ing for animax
3. got to see kaname upclose. dont get me wrong. i m not a fan really. I jus respect kaname for his fame from cosplay, and i want to jus see him once upclose at least, and i got to. so there. He is good really, and very nice.
4. I CAN HASH NEW KATANA 8D early christmas present from mika-chan <3 tmr's BRS will be a blast with it 8D
5. met alot of new and old friends.
6. did my first ouran chara. 8D

see. it be awesome. i m off to finish my cos for tmr 8D
/0/

Comments

Popular Posts