fucking annoyed


let me tell you guys something. see the right side of the blog where i have those super links? those are my advertisements for ME and the people i want to advertise for.

YOU DONT FUCKING ADVERTISE ON MY TAGBOARD.

i get really annoyed when people do that. this is MY FUCKIN BLOG and you dont fucking use my fame for your damned shop unless i decide it. because i couldnt delete that fuckinglicious tag, so i decided to post here.

I DO NOT APPRECIATE ADVERTISEMENTS ON MY BLOG NOT DONE BY ME.

and why have i always insisted so?

reasons:
1. who are you to me?
2. I gain nothing
3. I DONT EVEN FUCKING KNOW YOU.

dont make me pissed.

i dont mind google ads >.> cos they sponsor C-box and stuff yada yada. but fuck. that for sure is not a fuckin google ad.

Comments

Popular Posts