to Azhrien


now now Azhrien honey~ if you've tagged me, you have to tell me. I only stalk your blog, not your DA hon~~~<3

Tagged by Azhrien


CHARACTER ASSIGNED TO ME: Sebastian Michaelis

1. Do you like this person?
how can you measure the love for myself? *creases brows*

2. How do you call this person?
Sebby~, sebby-kun~,sebas, sebby -chan, sebastian, Sebastian Michaelis

3. Which colour do you associate with this person?
purple =3=/ ghey colour FTW~~~ ok. mayb red too.

4. What do you like best about his/her look?
his face and....erm. hands *coughs*

5. Looking at his/her character, what blood type do you think he/she have?
A. I am an A

6. What do you want to tell that person?
... ... ...*cant really think of anything, i guess it depends on situation*

7. What do you want to do with this person: hug, kiss or shake ?
Everything and anything 8D okay. i better stop before i started thinkin of what more can we do.

OTLlll

Comments

Popular Posts