HAHAHAHAH okay =w=b


hmmmm this one is actually quite sexy too.... older sasuke and itachi...=w=b

ANYWAY. i was browsing through my blog for some info yesterday and i found this quiz which i want to do again XD homg. this is going to be really good XD

----------------------------------------------------------------

My second letter to my travelling brother, Andelia. [your boy is doing awesome =w=b]

Dear Andelia,

I don't really know how to tell you this, but you're a pervert[yes you are =.= dont deny. you always creep into my room at night and... *coughs*].
I think I realized it when I saw the shrunken head outside of Chicago[WTF why is it always a shruken head my darhling brother?!]
, and I saw you pour syrup on the crazy monk[you are a pervert dammit, i m sorry sanzo T^T].I'm sure you're middle-class[AS OF AGAIN] enough to understand that Extreme Home Makeover sucks[i told you before, but you wont listen. RETURN ME THE REMOTE CONTROL SERIOUSLY].I'm returning the couch cushions to you[on second thought...MAYBE NOT], but I'll keep your collection of butterflies as a memory[you sick romantic pervert T^T].You should also know that I always will remember the apartment building[which we lived in together].

In pain, your darhling brother Sochii.

ps. I really love you alot.

------------------------------

with that, we end my boredom insanity. for those who would like to play too, here is the link. it includes my first letter to Andelia too ^^v

http://kamiyarehauste.blogspot.com/2008/05/i-dont-really-mean-it-d.html

----

i think i should read through my blog. I AM SUCH AN INTERESTING PERSON 8D 300 over posts to keep me occupied *glees*

Comments

Popular Posts