8D NOT AT HOME!


HAHAHAHAHAH I CAN HASH BLOG!!!!! lawls. YOUNG PICTURE CAN?!

this is sochii reporting live from Kukup, Msia. OTL'
I absolutely not like this place, due to the mudskippers =A=llll but den again, my best cuz is here and this place have aircon and internet connection. not to mention mahjong and karaoke set. well...if only my grandpa would stop singing =.=llll he's slightly tone deaf. ANYWAY!!!!

I haven really checked out the toilet yet, but my cousin told me everything is cool, no shittin/peeing into the open sea. its a decent toilet with hugeass mirror. sounds pretty good i guess.....well...

I AM NOT LEAVIN THIS HOUSE until it is time to go home...outside is jus...pure horror ;A; i hate mudskippers and mud and ANYTHING relating to mud. and for those who din know. I threatened to kill the last person who dumped mud at me during sec 3 camp. YES IT IS THAT BAD! i seriously hate mud OTL.

*off to ebuddy to look for azhrien*

Comments

Popular Posts