Last straw



britney. i liked her initial hair...it was very nice

I M WASHING MY HANDS OF EVERY FREAKING PERSON
i dont know why the hell i m takin care of every one of you and putting up with stupid things. I HAVE ENOUGH.

i cant do things my way, i have to compromise, I CANT EVEN SPEAK MY WAY.
I am officially sick of everything. I am not going to take care of anything anymore.
YOU KNOW HOW FREAKING ANNOYING IT IS WHEN YOU ARE CAUGHT IN THE MIDDLE?!!

you have to smile at both parties, you CANNOT offend both people and you have to put up with them. and when you snap at either one? YOU GET SCREWED!

its damn sickening and I NEED A FREAKING BREAK!

DO I LOOK LIKE SOME KIND OF FREAKING CHARITY?!

*deeps breaths*

dont bother. i jus needed to rant. i dont want to talk to anyone at all. thats all. kthxbb.

Comments

Popular Posts