GAWD


LAWLS. the bioessence photo. she is really beautiful.

I SWEAR SOME AUNTIES CAN BE SO UNREASONABLE.lemme explain the situation

two aunties. around 50-60+ sisters.

elder: my younger sister is like so so so....*thinking of a word which is not hokkien most probably*
me: fussy?
elder: ya la ya la *makes a face and laugh*
younger: *came out of changing room* aiyo. cannot fit lah~
me: mdm, do you still want the shorts? * BASIC MOVE *
younger: cannot fit how to take?
me: then let me handle them for you * SMILES *
younger: nevermind la, i help you put back
me: okay, thank you mdm.

-2 minutes, i was still manning the changing room and i heard shouts from the counter-

younger: HOW CAN YOUR WORKER LIKE THAT SAY ME? SAY I NIAO? I STILL HELP HER PUT BACK SOME MORE! HOW CAN SAY I NIAO? HOW CAN LIKE THAT SAY CUSTOMERS?
counterlady: sorry sorry sorry.

okay. like so wtf can? if you wanted to shout at me you could have done so when you came out of the changing room. I SAID I WANTED TO TAKE THE SHORTS BUT NO~~~~~you said I HELP YOU PUT BACK+smile. NABEI FUCKING SHIT CAN?! that is why i dont like customer service....in my distributor and sales line, i m god.

pui.

and den there is also this very kaypoh auntie. infront of me act nice nice, teach me counter, smile etc. den behind me spread about that incident say i impolite what shit, DUDE!did you even know the full story??!!! i m gonna say her name here. NANCY from JURONG POINT JOHN LITTLE DEPARTMENT, LADIES DEPARTMENT COUNTER AND CHANGING ROOM. you have successfully annoyed the shit out of me.

at least some ppl like my supervisor, eileen is much more encouraging and pities me.
today seriously hasnt been goin well. i wore a different pair of shoes and my HIPS started ache-ing on top of the legs. yesterday when i wore plats, it was jus legs mind you.

I did not get to see darryl too. we have known each other for like so long and i dont get to see him, but jin they all who dont know him did? lol....like damn funny can =.=

the model who is also pretty from the bra sections


and i seriously hate this screen. at such a shitty low paying department stall, who can smile? i hope someone burns down all their stores. they are redundane anyway. there are better stalls like NTUC which sells stuff at a cheaper price. heck. there is METRO

Comments

Popular Posts