天使与恶魔啊~~


有一种。。。。被骗的感觉了。。。我娘是怎么生我的啊??!!!

another boring day....still got 6 hours till the medicine wear off...that is why i hate gettin sick on school days...its unbearable =.=

YAY!!! i hope the boots are coming in. i wanna wear them soon.alot of things happened these few months =.= this must be my noisiest month EVER HELLO??? cant i turn 18 properly without having to deal with so many stuff =.= i wan a proper 18 yr old year. this is jus getting....well....BOTH WAYS. i m recoverin fast for sunday, i hope i will be at my best >D

as for the cosfest stuff, they are coming in soon...i dont have to worry THAT much afterall...I love and hate my life at the same time..

well...at least its interesting and filled. >3 i wished i have enough time for my brains though...they sound so overworked...LOL!!!and yea...i know my post are gettin borin...thats is cos i have nothing better to say nowadays...and if i bring in the SochiiXAndelia thing, i might get bored. no, i dont care whether you get bored or not, I M GETTIN BORED. so yea, you have to cater to me, and not to your sense of humor.

anyway i started eating chips again~ CHIPS FTW!!!

Comments

Popular Posts