Hundred-Fifty-fucking-one post


you might be more surprise what you can find in my hard drive. shitload of crap and stuff...

i m annoyed. obvioiusly. it is seen from my title. my mood is totally killed. be it good mood,bad mood,sick mood,cute mood WHATEVBER FUCKING MOOD. its all killed. i m neither happy nor angry. i jus feel like using that word.ok. maybe i contradicted a lil....i m in a ANNOYED mood.

i pinpointed the twits in my cls already. and how i wish i never.
my cheek is smarting from god knows what, but i m resistin the urge to scratch it with a penknife cos its MY FACE. *slaps andelia* [Andelia:*gasp*WHAT?]it was your thought. whatever.

i need more work. maybe if i bury myself in work it'll be better...i m reconsidering all my thoughts from last night to save myself. maybe i should let everything go, ERASE ALL and leave it blank again...jus like how i erase and redo faceups on Sho.
Sometimes its so much easier that way, but den again...fucking regrets annoys the shit out of me.I've talked to some of my honorable pets today and i got the same stuff too. tsk. I have never done well with threatening people, reason being? i m not scary enough[thats what I THINK], but somehow my threats always works. reason being? I SAY WHAT I MEAN. when i say i m goin to make your life fucking miserable, you better get ready, cos I WILL TRY...and~i m goin out of topic again.

i dont feel like chilling, i dont want to chill. GUESS WHAT PEOPLE? i m gonna fucking knock myself out with trainin today and NO i m not gonna fucking eat and i m also considering about not drinking and YES i wanna run in the rain and oooooooo after that i will go into an aircon room. and why m i doin all this self torturous stoof? cos i wanna get sick. you know something? i realise sickness gets evrything off mind and since i m already feverish WHY NOT make it worse. that way i can slp evry single fucking day of my holidays,go school,and sleep my weekends away again. JUST LIKE THAT. i have no dreams, so it doesn matter to me what happens AROUND me when i m asleep.

same shit, different days.


if you have reasons that you dont want to say, dont say that there are reasons.cause not knowing is the root of all lies.

tempted to listen to: Because of you,Winter Love

Comments

Popular Posts