Chips.

Aoi love ftw. i m a gazette noob. thanks.

anyway. did i mention how much love is doritos' nacho cheese? ok. i m eating it for now when i m suppose to actually consume something decent. well. i dont give a damn apparently.so yea. live with it. cos i have been living on chips ever since school reopen. reason being? i m too lazy to walk and buy food cause my block is at EAST 5, all the way back and the only food courts are at West 1 and 4. stupid. i hope they finish the one at the back soon....

anyway...i think this chips are the real love. its sold out on the machine nearest to my block and i had to walk to the nex one.u ask why i walked for chips but not for decent food? cos these chips are NEARER lol.

i reached school like 8.24am =.= ok. i m not stayin bac to chat nex time....its like a HUGE crowd la =.= n i bumped into eugene from work..one of the few last thing i wanted on my list zzzzz that annoyin piece of flattened bug *drowns him in fruit juice*

hokay. thats it. today i m studying SOCIOLOGY of sports. can you believe. SOCIOLOGY?! wtf. i cant be bothered. its lawn tennis today *shows one finger* i have a good mind to load the ppt with Fuji's pictures later on =D if i m in charge of the ppt that is...muahahahaha....feel like skippin trainin later on zzzzz...for the love of sake of Me.I M DYING.i cant die so soon...the world needs me. *gets shot in head* ok i get it.

my tue's cls comment:
You were a little too quiet during class but still seemed attentive and I could see the effort you put into the worksheet. I do need you to speak up a little more though.
-gawd. i stayed quiet because i was BUSY duh-
I see you thinking about some of the things being said but when you stay quiet you deprive yourself of the opportunity to articulate your thoughts and really solidify these doubts/opinions.

-finally, a faci who actually NOTICE that i m listening-
You know how they say talking about a problem usually helps? It isn't just that people can then give advise but more that you having said it out somehow gives you a better perspective of the issue. Likewise for learning. You will find a greater depth of comprehension once you start simply putting your thoughts into words let alone open them up for argument and peer learning. Even if you are shy of simply raising points, start with more reactive comments maybe when anyone says anything you don't understand or disagree with (including things I say!) or even agree with for a different reason.
-uhhhhhh you are off track sir.you are suppose to be praising the silence in me-

You were able to answer questions decently during the presentation and you showed a decent understanding of spiritual health beyond the divine and was able to explain that fact (which is trickier than most think) so good work. Good answer for the effects of good deeds on spiritual health too.
-HEY. thanks. now i see why i really dont like classes which cant accept my thoughts. spiritual health beyond divine. i feel holy thanks.-

zzzzz song bloggin =3

i forgot the song title but it is one of my favourite songs.

by S.H.E

感觉天气冷了 就穿件毛衣
而不是急着躲进某个人的怀里
这么简单的常识 我竟然忘记
等到你离去 才恢复记忆

还可以呼吸 心跳也还规律
只除了寂寞 它还不肯马上就平息
相恋和失恋 如果说都需要练习
一次学会两种 也算好事情

谢谢你教会我 爱需要两颗心
谢谢你示范了 舍么人该放弃
谢谢你提醒我 痛会唤醒勇气
谢谢你曾让我这样的 爱过你

只要睁开眼睛 就有好风景
再不用苦苦等你 偶尔的好心情
这种简单的快乐 比玫瑰美丽
我相信伤心会慢慢痊愈

还可以呼吸 心跳也还规律
只除了寂寞 它还不肯马上就平息
相恋和失恋 如果说都需要练习
一次学会两种 也算好事情

谢谢你教会我 爱需要两颗心
谢谢你示范了 舍么人该放弃
谢谢你提醒我 痛会唤醒勇气
谢谢你曾让我这样的 爱过你
---------------------------------------

When You're Gone---Avril

I always needed time on my own
i never thought I need you there when i cry
And the day feels like used when I'm alone
and the bed where you lied is made up on your side

When you walk away
I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you and now

When you're gone, pieces of my heart
I'm missing you
When you're gone, the things I came to know is missing to
When you're gone, the words I need to hear to always get me through the day
and make it okay...
I miss you

I've never felt this way before
Everything that I do, reminds me of you
And clothes you left lying on my floor
Smells just like you, I love the things that you do

When you walk away
I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you and now

When you're gone, pieces of my heart
I'm missing you
When you're gone, the things I came to know is missing to
When you're gone, the words I need to hear to always get me through the day
and make it okay...
I miss you

We were made for each other
Out here forever
I know we were
All I ever wanted was for you to know
Everything I do I give my heart and soul
-missing line[i cant be bothered to listen carefully]

When you're gone, pieces of my heart
I'm missing you
When you're gone, the things I came to know is missing to
When you're gone, the words I need to hear to always get me through the day
and make it okay...
I miss you

Comments

Popular Posts