Life

It jus hit me again how life can be so weak. one second you are laughing and one second you are gone.

my condolences to Julia's family on Julia's death.
there was much i did not know, but the dear lady who passed is my wife's,toya's friend.

toya: it might hurt, but move on. Julia would not want to see you cry for her.

i lost friends to freak accidents too. and it jus pass. life still goes on, and i live my share to the fullest for them.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
which brings me back to my sec two yr. where i got hit by a car. what if the car did not brake? what if i haven walked faster? mayb i would never have such good friends, such a wonderful life and even a wife. i was lucky. Julia wasnt.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

To Julia. Always.

-
-
-
-
-

Comments

Popular Posts