100th post



weird piccy huh? this is from my tie batchin. which is still goin on. to all blog surfers. wanna get ties? look here http://sgcafe.com/showthread.php?t=42895

nehway. this is to mark my 100th post. after so long.

i m feelin MOODY. yes moody. why? because tmr is valentines. n why again? i dont know.
and this might result in ALOT of why. but i wanna say it. i dun feel like goin out for valentines.

....
...
...
..
..
...
.
.
.
....
...
.
.
.
.
you know sochii doesn mean it. LOL. but yea. i m moody.

usually when i m moody i will vent it all on the one closest to me at that time. that is how sochii loses friends. den again. i dun wanna do it this time. repeated lessons has taught me stupid humans cannot handle pressure. if i lose more friends, i'll end up with none. seriously. now i look around me, i think i have less friends than ever. its SADDENING. but i cant be bothered since i m so moody already. maybe no one might notice even if i DID disappear. i cant be bothered. maybe i should pull this disappearin trick.....wait. i m. i off-ed my phone. since last night and hasnt on it. will anyone feel weird if i never reply? bet no. no one botheres even if i disappear. they'll jus think, oh. sochii went for a holiday XD muz go poke him for souveniers.

you wanna know how moody i m??? i haven touched yuuto for 2 days. yes. not even poking. thats how moody i m. i m neglecting yuuto.

ytd i went to pray in the temple, den i suffered injuries that very day. i was FINE before i prayed. i got one busted left knee, one scratched right knee and i scratched my right elbow against something when i reached home. this isn goin right. and gues what. even one of my meetups was cancelled. =.= now i reali DO NOT SEE the point of praying for luck,health and peace.

i hope i can find what i m looking for and get a job today >.> wish me luck ppl. interview's at 2pm. i'll chop up anyone who sms me at 2pm.

Comments

Popular Posts