Oh god....



this is a drama post. why? cos i m bored. if you cant stand drama from me, shuffle off. there are much better blogs den this. as you can see, on the right, go on scroll down...you can see several various people's blog addy, click on one and navigate away. thanks.

OH GOOD LORD!!! [a note: the ouran rangers are absolutely cute] Why muz thou suffer? ok. i m having headaches...EVERY SINGLE MORNING SINCE LAST MONDAY. surprisingly i did not have any on sunday, because i had alcohol on saturday. SCREW YOU BREEZER. For the love of fucking moolah, yuuto isnt back yet...i m thinkin where to get 50 for his faceup now....i m hopin i have enough...this is RIDICULOUS!!! i cant believe that i m that fucking picky to bother chiaki over and over again and delay my own son's homecoming....this better be worth it....i m so gonna fucking kick myself in the head if yuuto comes back as some deformed creature....

i m trying my best not to kill myself.....yuuto's bag haven come, i haven ordered the scarfs, i haven transfer any cash which was due three weeks ago and i haven fucking WORK. NO WONDER THERE IS NO INCOME!!! GAH! nabeibastardjibai as uncle jon would always say....

i feel lonely now....why? cos i m a fuckin attention seeker.....nabeibastardjibai as uncle jon would say AGain...

ok....this sat would be SOY, i m goin around say...11+ if anyone wants to look for me, i m leaving say around 2+-3pm cos i have to haul my ass over to M5 music....apparently someone is looking for me over there....
http://www.m5royalmusic.com/

have anyone heard of them??? i see silver in their web...but den again....ok, actually, they called me on my phone also and ask me to go over to their company at bugis? ok, i m goin.....but i m bringin kazu-kun along...thats what his muscles are for. brainless athelete...ok not really brainless...he is smart...pharm. science if i remember correctly, if i m wrong, i dont care either. so.....if i get some kinda job there it will be the best...den i dun have to fret lookin for a holiday job =D but if they wan me to give cash do portfolio all those shit like the agency that i went to last time, i m soooooo gonna be WTF you call me and this? stop wasting my time. i m thinkin it will be a weird waste of time though...cos i jus ran through their profile again and some of the pictures made me went OMG....maybe it was a wrong move...but i hate standing up people when they have already made an appointment with me...

They had sorta a competition thingum, but that was back in 18 Jan, so i can be confirmed that they are not askin me to join that....but what they are up to...i m really puzzled...let me name of few of their artiste, silver, nicholas, elson, dennis, hazel....honestly. the onli one i know is silver....OTL...can someone tell me whats goin on?? n no i wont take advises like dont go, i hate standing ppl up unless i dont have a choice, plus its bugis and i m bringin that athlete along.


currently in love with---- Akito
mood----uberly headachy, ok...[pissed in the head]

Comments

Popular Posts