Tagged[yuuto version]

I haven really got to making yuuto's his own blog, so this will have to do for the time being....

[1] MEME: Yuuto Kamiya

1. How old are you?
yuuto:... .... ...mom?
me: erm...how should i know
yuuto: ok....i forgot den. jus take it as 15

2. What's your height?
yuuto: 42cm
me: I measured 43!!
yuuto: ah. bng made a mistake den.

3. What are you?
yuuto:... ... ...
me: ^^;;;

4. Do you have any bad habits?
yuuto:... ... ...
me: ^^;;; you have to answer dear
yuuto: who tagged me again?*obviously annoyed*
me: nevermind >.>

5. Are you a virgin?
yuuto: thats it! WHO TAGGED ME??
me: *coughs*

6. Who's your mate/spouse? If not, got anyone in mind?
yuuto: I had a twin brother....he got sent yester....
me:erm, yuuto. i think they meant lover.
yuuto: oh. no not yet.
me: anyone in mind?
yuuto: bring me the list
me: =.=;;;

7. Do you have any kids?
yuuto: no.

8. What's your favorite food?
yuuto: anything that is sweet and without oil and doesnt stains and...
me: name one thing
yuuto:cakes.

9. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
yuuto: quite a few.

10. Have you killed anyone?
yuuto: not....YET

11. Do you hate anyone?
yuuto: not YET

12. Have any secrets?
yuuto: defeats the purpose doesnt it?

13. Do you love anyone?
yuuto:*sighs* my mom now i suppose~

14. Boy or girl?
yuuto: boy.

15. What do you do to relax?
yuuto: relax?
me: yea,like doin something you like or something which does not take any effort...
yuuto: *cuts in* put NIL.
me: ok =.=;;

16. What's something that you like?
yuuto: not much idea yet...i jus came here 3 days ago...

17. Are you a morning person?
yuuto: i have been to school with my mom twice without complainin, is that related?
me: i think so ^^

18. What is your favourite piece of literature?
yuuto: i haven pinpoint a favorite piece yet

19. Which 3 other characters would you tag?
yuuto: this is too stupid to tag >.>

D20. Now say goodbye!
yuuto: WHO CREATED THIS AGAIN??
me: ^^ chill chill *fans*
yuuto: ok. bye.


and that ends this quiz =x

Comments

Popular Posts