Tagged

Random quiz tag by: toya
List 10 random facts about you(starting with 'I' or 'I'm):
1.I'm sochii
2.I have a son
3.I'm moolah-less
4.I need more moolah
5.I wan to sleep
6.I wan yuuto's stuff to come now.
7.I love myself.
8.I have a lappy.
9.I know how to go home.
10.I have no sense of directions.


Tag 10 people:
1.Jin
2.Sho
3.Nut
4.Yumi
5.Reiyu
6.Adrian
7.Dingo
8.si penguin

9.wilson
10.preshie



Replace 'I' or 'I'm' in your random facts with the names of the people you've tagged.

1.Jin is sochii [hell no. i m me.jin is...somethingelse...LOL jin is zilong]
2.Sho have a son [god son counts?]
3.Nut is moolah-less [so true~~]
4.Yumi need more moolah[who doesnt?]
5.Reiyu wan to sleep[=.= right]
6.Adrian wan yuuto's stuff to come now.[wad has yuuto's stuff gotta do w her?]
7.Dingo love himself. [right. like you have to remind me >.>]
8.si penguin have a lappy.[she uses her mom's]
9.wilson know how to go home. [DUH he's bloody 18]
10.preshie have no sense of directions.[er...i think she does....at least better den mine]



n NO TOYA =.= i do not have teddy bear pants/shorts. i threw mine away since i was 8yrs old.

Comments

Popular Posts